Harmon Instruments was founded by Darrell Harmon in 2013 in Denver, Colorado and is in the process of relocating to the Chattanooga, Tennessee area.
RF and Microwave Design
- Extensive experience, low frequency to millimeter wave
- 3D electromagnetic simulation available
High Speed Digital Signal Integrity
- Experience with 10 Gb/s USB 3.2 and Ethernet in production designs, 25 Gb/s design in development
- 3D electromagnetic simulation of connector interfaces, layer transitions, etc
- Network Analysis to 50 GHz including time domain available
- Review and analysis prior to submitting for expensive compliance testing
- Assistance in resolving testing failures
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) immunity
- Extensive experience with Xilinx 7-Series and Ultrascale+ devices
- Book a half day or full day review of your device
Harmon Instruments has completed much of the development of a Vector Network Analyzer. That effort is currently on hold with the component supply situation.
Contact: sales (at) harmoninstruments.com